Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reading 3

All three of the readings we had to review were different in many ways. The only one i was drawn to was the Rhythm Science. Obviously the layout is supposed to resemble a record with the hole in the middle and the music theme of the layout was interesting and brought you more to the point to what it was about. As i was reading it I found that as i was going through the pdf file that as I went to the next page it was almost like a beat was going with me. The pages went from an awesome colored design to print then from print to the awesome design. It had a beat as i turned the page. There is a phrase that became apparent to me as I was just typing that last sentence "Is it live or is it a sample?" and to me the beat felt live.
Moving on to the other readings... I don't even know how Matthew Fuller could stand working and writing with every application open in word. The work was hard to read, however the more that I read it I felt like I knew what he was trying to say. There are too many options for the average computer user and they can be taken way out of proportion to the person who doesn't know any better. He was proving a point with his obnoxious typing.
As for Professor VJ's blog, I have a feeling mine looks the same way almost. Type that is a little too boring to care to read and set up in a way to make you uninterested in the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment