Thursday, November 3, 2011

Motion text - critique

This video was made in Adobe After Effects. This was my first time using After Effects and I found it difficult to put into motion what I would have like to see my text do. The point I was trying to make through my text is that as I approach graduation I feel like I'm being bombarded with many questions about my future that I'm not ready to answer yet. These questions feel like pressure that I have to succeed right away and I'm not sure how I want to approach my life yet.

The critique that we had in class was very helpful. I saw my project as being nothing close to where I wanted it to be, but was informed that even though it does need some work, it's not as bad as I thought it was in my mind. I have taken the criticism well and have ideas how I want to change this video. I'd like to slow the whole video down some; it went much faster than I wanted it to be. I'll add more questions, maintain some pressing speed, and change the color to a more brighter true red. I would also correct a few motion mistakes. I found the critique very helpful in seeing where this project could go.



The video ends around 30 seconds, NOT 1:30

No comments:

Post a Comment